FNT is hiring!
Fly North Theatricals is now accepting applicants for FIVE new positions for local artists and creatives!
Scroll down to see opportunities for local teaching artists, music directors, and content creators.
What is FNT?
Fly North Theatricals is a non-profit arts organization based in St. Louis that produces new theatrical works and multimedia content for a growing, multi-generational audience and offers subsidized arts education programs via our Theater For All Initiative.
Why work for FNT?
Fly North Theatricals was founded by and staffed with a gaggle of Millenial and Gen-Z grown-up theater kids dedicated to creating a place to make professional theater and learn from theater professionals. Though FNT is a relatively new face in the robust STL theater scene, we've been using that time to produce new, award-winning, and community focused material.
At FNT, we believe St. Louis is the next great American theater city, so whether you're here for a good time or a long time -- we'd love you to spend that time growing with us!
- 10-month special contract with Fly North that covers both of our academic semesters, from August 21, 2023 to May 17, 2024.
- The position entails both teaching on-site voice lessons and music directing FNT's two youth-centered productions and will require between 15-20 hours per week, mostly weekday evenings and excluding holidays.
- Applicants must play piano and must have a relevant degree OR 3+ years experience in the field.
- Contract pays a total of $13,650, paid out $700 bi-weekly.
- Applicant may also apply for Teaching Artist position and will be considered concurrently.
- Location: Fly North Theatricals, 3617 Grandel Sq., St. Louis.
- One-year contract with Fly North with option to renew in subsequent years beginning ASAP.
- This position is mostly off-site and has a flexible schedule but is expected to require 10-15 hours per week.
- Responsibilities include content creation and management, promoting online engagement and brand awareness, and some on-site photography.
- Applicants must have a relevant degree OR 3+ years experience in the field.
- Contract pays $13,000, paid out $500 bi-weekly including holidays and limited PTO.
- Applicant must be based in the St. Louis area.