New musical theatre, locally sourced
- This is our mandate and our goal: new, high-quality, accessible works of musical theatre produced right here in St. Louis, using a combination of local professionals and Fly North Studios students.
- Our inaugural season includes two productions: Madam, Colin Healy’s newest original musical, and Assassins, the Sondheim and Weidman cult-classic with a new spin by FNT.
Our goal is to raise $40,000 start up costs by January 1, 2020 which will cover the costs of both productions in our season. All other proceeds will be allocated for other expenses such as better resources for our students, rent, future goals, or our Ambassador Program and Scholarship.
- Consider making a monthly donation (it’s easy, just check the little box after clicking the “Donate” button). If just those from our small-but-mighty following on Facebook each gave the same amount as Netflix's former-cheapest option ($8.99) -- we'd make our goal. Some neat math: ($8.99/month x 400 Facebook followers = $43,150/year.)
- FNT’s initiative to make theatre accessible to people from all socioeconomic backgrounds, with the help of our donors, our “Ambassador Program” seeks to partner with local non-profits to distribute fully-subsidized tickets to theatre lovers with financial hardship.
- FNT believes that theatre is a fundamental right because other people’s stories are the antidote to hatred and that diversity on-stage doesn’t matter without a diverse audience.
- Just “add a note” with how much of your donation you would like to go toward the Ambassador Program and FNT will earmark it for use in that purpose. When it is used, you will be notified.